Spa Chemicals are essential for crystal clear Spa Water
When beautiful, clean spa water is desired, having the right chemicals is crutial. Unfortunately, running from store to store to find spa chemicals is no fun at all. Quite often, stores just won't have the right chemicals available. That's why Spa-Daddy.com is here to help.
Spa-Daddy.com is a Michigan-based business that specializes in spa chemicals, pool and spa filters, and more. We've been in business since 2002, providing our customers with the spa filter cartridges, chemicals and more that they need. Our commitment to exceptional customer service, fast delivery and low pricing have made us a leader in the spa supply and pool chemicals industry.
We carry a complete line of spa chemicals including:
- Accessories: Spa Vacuums, Spa Cover Lifters, Steps, Thermometers. Accessory Products to enhance your Spa Experience
- Aromatherapy: . Aromatherapy fragrances to enhance the relaxation and therapy of your spa experience.
- Clarifiers: Chlorine-Free Shock, Clarifing Agents, Enzymes, Surface Collection. Water Clarifiers keeps your water crystal clean by eliminating comtaminants (body oil, dirt, etc.) from the water.
- Filter Cleaners: Overnight Soaks, Sprays, Filter Cleaning Tools, Granular Clearners. Rinsing your filter doesn`t remove the body oil and other residue from the tiny pores in your filter - your filters need to be deep cleaned with filter cleaner every three months.
- Sanitizers: Bromine, Chlorine, Mineral Sanitizers, Dispensers. Clorine or Bromine to kill bacteria in the water - often used with Mineral Cartridges, which allow the user to use less bromine or chlorine.
- Spa System Flush: . Chemicals to Keep your Spa Clean
- Testing: Chlorine Systems, Bromine Systems, Bacteria Testing, Thermometer. Water testing products to maintain the blalance of chemicals inyour pool, spa or hot tub water
- Water-Treatment: PH, Metal Control, Leak Sealer, Stain and Scale, Defoamer. Specialty Chemicals - adjust PH, remove metal from water, fix small leaks, reduce scale and foaming.
To make it easy for our customers to find the right spa chemicals, we make sure to offer an incredible selection. When you decide to order from Spa-Daddy.com, you'll find we lead the industry for spa chemicals because we:
1) Make ordering extremely easy - It doesn't matter whether you need spa chemicals or a replacement spa filter, we make finding the right products at the right prices simple. Our secured online store takes the hassle out of buying pool supplies. We even accept all major credit cards, Google Checkout, PayPal, online checks and mailed checks.
2) We ship fast - we ship oyour spa chemicals out of our door quickly. Most orders ship the same day, in fact. To make it very easy for our customers, we ship anywhere, including military bases. Our shipping costs are free to customers in the United States and a few other locations on orders over $domain_directory_freeship, too. For orders less than this amount, the cost is only $domain_directory_regship. International orders cost more.
3) We take customer service very seriously - At Spa-Daddy.com, we know our success depends on your happiness. We're here to serve. To prove it, we offer a one-year guarantee on orders.