(Regular Price: $62.95)
Availability: In Stock
Pool Solutions PH+ raises the PH level of swimming pool water. The proper range is 7.2 - 7.8. This range will allow your sanitizer to work more effectively, reduce equipment corrosion, reduce eye irritation and reduce skin dryness.
Note: If your pH level is continuously low, your pool water should be tested for total alkalinity. Low alkalinity can cause "pH bounce," which can make balancing your pool almost impossible
Raises pH of swimming pool water.
Before adding this product to your pool:
1. Measure the pH of your pool with a reliable test kit or test strip.
2. If pH is below 7.2, add this product at the rate of 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons of water.
How to add this product to your pool:
1. Disperse this product over the entire surface of the pool.
2. Keep the circulation pump running.
3. Retest the pH of the pool after 4 hours.
4. Repeat treatment as necessary until pH is in the acceptable range of 7.2 - 7.8.